Wibbitz Player--the latest Posts

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Sam's Club encounter

So, we go to Sam's Club last night. Sam's is fairly new in town, so it is not hardly ever busy. So I checkout, and I make the comment that "I love this Sam's because it is not busy like the old one I always went to."

The cashier asks where I was from and I tell him Springfield, MO. He tells me he lived in Springfield and we talk about the neighborhoods we lived in. He tells me he went to CBC (a school in Springfield). Then he asks me about what brought me out to Bosie. I ask him if he had ever been to the Potters House. His response: "I love that place." So I tell him that God has sent us here to Boise to start something similar.

As we continued to talk we discovered a like-mindedness in several ways. What a strange but beautiful blessing! I hope we'll encounter each other more!

No comments: