Wibbitz Player--the latest Posts

Saturday, December 6, 2008

I'm so amazed...

I've been thinking about all the ways we've seen God at work. He has provided so much for one.
But there are so many more:

1. Campus crusade meets at one of the Nazarene churches. That means they already have a postive vibe toward Nazarenes and won't see it as opposition. So cool!!!

2. My sister lives in Pennsylvania, and her husband directs a camp. One of the counselors that works out there goes to Boise State!

3. Thanksgiving meal provided by one of the pastors.

4. Boxes of food, and buying gas.

5. One of the churches adopted us as their ministry family for the holidays--that is quite a story itself...I'll write more later on this.

I'm sure there are more, but I wanted to just write some of these out.

No comments: