Wibbitz Player--the latest Posts

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Humbled and Grateful Heart

I find myself very humbled right now. I am grateful for Boise First Community Center adopting us as their ministry couple for Christmas. They took a love offering for us that will get us into much of January financially! Thank you Boise First, and thank you God! Thank you Pastor Wiseman for sensing God's voice. We are incredibly grateful!

We also recieved the first check made to the district (Intermountain District Church of the Nazarene) as a gift for the ministry!!! How awesome is that!

Oh, and I did some work this week for my brother, and was suprised by his trip out here. It was a good time, and I am grateful for his influence, help, and advice.

I find myself a blessed man, and find myself so very grateful! Thank you!!!

No comments: