Wibbitz Player--the latest Posts

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Puzzle Pieces

Have you ever sensed that you are part of something big, something God is using? I feel like this all the time with this ministry!

It's almost like I have a general idea what the puzzle looks like, and then I keep discovering another piece to the puzzle. That's been the case a couple of times recently. I meet someone and wonder if they are a piece to the puzzle...sometimes I know they are, sometimes I am guessing, and sometimes I invite them to choose to. Like recently, a suprise piece...a student came up to me at church. She attends Northwest Nazarene University and said, "God is calling me to a coffee shop ministry, and I want to be a part." I know God is providing people and resources.

Regardless, God is up to much more than I see, and I know He has all the puzzle pieces. And in due time, he will reveal them to us.

By the way, some have asked, "How do we give?" Eventually, we'll have our own checking account, but for now, send checks to: InterMountain District, PO Box 1159, Nampa, ID 83653. Mark the memo section BSU Campus ministry.

Prayer request: We are still trying to secure the location, and are taking the next step to do so. Also, would you pray for student leaders to show themselves.

Thanks for drinking deep,
Ben

4 comments:

Will Mccoy said...

Hi Ben, I was just catching up on some of the older posts, and it struck me that you are serving the "Potter's Cup", maybe a name to consider. Keep up the good work, God is with you, and we are praying for his will in your outreach to BSU.

Ben Moore said...

Thanks Will! We appreciate your prayers!

Julia Miller said...

I'm not sure how to contact you other than on this blog, however my husband and I are both juniors at BSU. My husband is an engineer major and doesn't have a lot of time, however I am looking to become more involved with this ministry as it is something I have longed and prayed for on BSU's campus since I began attending in 2004. Since I discovered this ministry, I have been praying that it will continue moving forward.

In Christ,
Julia

Ben Moore said...

Julia,

Thanks for writing! Let's talk some more. Email me at
bmorehappy at yahoo.com
and if you can, tell me what church you go to, and who your husband is...I'm assuming, but that won't help either of us-lol! I look forward to hearing from you!

Blessings,

Ben