Wibbitz Player--the latest Posts

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Honestly, I feel like Moses more and more. I just feel so unqualified for many of the requirements to do this. But maybe that's the problem--I've tried to do things I'm not real qualified to do. But God is good, and he will show the way.

Here is an update and ways to pray:
1. I meet with the leadership team this weekend. Woud you pray for direction, leadership, and God's presence?
2. Tami found a job and starts tomorrow! It is really an answer to prayer!
3. It's time to pick a name--see the poll on the right to have your input.
4. Please pray for a location, and someone to help us through the process regarding finacial issues, government (city & state issues), and wisdom.

Also, I have made a brochure, bookmark, and commitment card that I hope to post here soon. Keep checking back!

No comments: